Why You Should Consider Dental Implants
When it comes to having missing teeth, it can affect a lot more than just your appearance and self-confidence. Did you know that having just one missing tooth can severely impact the alignment of your other teeth, bone density and even oral health? At Landmark Smiles in Scottsdale, AZ we are proud to offer dental implants for our patients interested in restoring their missing teeth permanently.
About Our Scottsdale Dental Implants
Dental implants are actually comprised of three parts typically which include the implant, the abutment and the prosthetic. The implant is a tiny titanium post which is surgically attached to the jawbone, providing secure and stable foundation. The abutment is used to attach the implant itself and the prosthetic. The prosthetic can depend upon how many teeth are missing and patient preference, crowns, bridges and even dentures may be used.
Benefits of Our Dental Implants in Scottsdale, AZ
- Our dental implants are designed to look, feel and function just like natural teeth, allowing you to speak, bite and even chew correctly. Most people won’t even notice that your teeth have been restored and will just assume you still have your natural smile.
- Dental implants are designed to be permanent. Due to the fact the implant is surgically bonded to the jawbone, the treatment option is stable and secure, with proper care implants can last an entire lifetime.
- Unlike dentures, dental implants do not require any adhesives. This allows patients to actually taste their food and beverages and also not worry about their smile coming loose throughout the day.
- Due to the fact that dental implants are secured and permanent, there are no required dietary restrictions often associated with dental restorations such as bridges, partials and even dentures. Our patients can enjoy all of their favorite foods without having to worry.
- At Landmark Smiles, we often hear patients complain about their dentures being uncomfortable, in some cases even causes irritation and sores. Dental implants become a part of you, leading to no discomfort or damage.
Visit Our Scottsdale Dental Implant Dentist
Are you ready to restore the appearance and function of your smile? Contact Landmark Smiles today
to schedule your consultation for implant dentistry. We’d be happy to evaluate your oral health to determine whether dental implants
may be the right option for restoring and improving your smile.